Learning Pod: #6

Peers’ Names: Zhongjie Chen, Aiden Bamford, Brayden Kells, M Shaafi Jahangir

Interactive Learning Resource Topic: Inflation in the economy

Identify components of the Interactive Learning Resource that might be missing (e.g., appropriate outcomes, alignment, interactivity, inclusivity, technology use and rationale, presentation, grammar, spelling, citations, etc.).

The description of the resource can be stretch. For example, what’s cognitivism referring?   And what unique characteristic of it help instructor to advance the teaching outcomes?The “interactive activity” link is inaccessible.“design for the inclusion of diverse learners” link is inaccessible.For the assessment plan, we can give more detail of content and the process about the test.

Provide a summary of The Interactive Learning Resource’s strengths and weaknesses. Draw out specific examples from your peers’ work to justify your feedback.

Overall, the groups present a well-organized on outline for the interactive learning resource. Here are some strengths and weaknesses I would list:Strengths:Your explanation of the learning context is detailed and informative, which including the target audience and the specific topics covered by the assessment.The learning outcomes are listed in a detailed way, like â€śdefinition, effect, control methods of the definition”. This can give learners a clear object before and during the course. The arranging of topic and the activity are reasonable, which showing a clearly results-oriented. Weaknesses:For the section of “technology choice”, maybe a little bit general now. In the learning activity, may can be more multifarious.

Provide general, specific, and practical recommendations to your peers on how to improve their Interactive Learning Resource. 

For example, “Overall, your Interactive Learning Resource was engaging (general); to make the learning stick, however, I would recommend embedding a short self-assessment quiz right after your “theory” presentation (specific & practical).  Overall, your group provides a complete and clear description of the interactive learning resource plan. If is it possible to add more in these few parts below, I think they will be perfect. Firstly, in the â€śtechnology choice” section, we can explain the reasons for the choice in relation to the theme of the group. For example, why I choose this platform instead others? What kinds of need of your group project’s theme that the platform can meet? Secondly, the activity can be more diversified, which we may can add funny and inspirational activity. I think that will help the students have more interaction chance. I can provide kindly suggestion for the part which are inaccessible once they open-access. Thank for reading my review. I am looking forward that you can be more perfect at the final edition!